Founder and General Manager
- Bachelor of Commerce and Business Management
- Cert IV in Financial Services
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking
As the Founder and General Manager of MediPro Capital Finance, John has decades of experience in finance, in particular the medical and professional industries. His passion is for his business to provide top quality specialist advice, and he prides himself on providing superior service with integrity in an otherwise highly regulated and competitive industry. John has built exceptionally strong relationships in the financial industry while he worked for pioneering companies such as Medfin and Experien, which is why MediPro is highly accredited with over 26 lending institutions and has over 300 products available to the MediPro client base.
John’s experience is predominantly in the medical and professional industries. He knows these industries particularly well and understand the client base within it. He thrives on finding his clients cost effective and tax effective solutions that is tailored, honest and the best deal the client can get.
What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Doing something I believe in and that I enjoy and that I feel can make a difference to others in helping achieve their dreams. Other than that, I love to watch the sun rise each day and if I can enjoy that on my boat even better.
Name 3 people you want to have dinner with – dead or alive – and why
- Barack Obama I would love his insights into having a balanced life and remaining cool, calm and collected while under stress
- Robert De Niro – I would love to hear his stories and how he sees life
- Richard Branson – I love his have a go attitude and would love to hear more about his thought process on deciding to embark on new challenges
What are your pet peeves?
- The fact that mobile phone technology still continually has reception issues
- People who have a lack of empathy and respect of others
- People who continually say they are going to do something and don’t