Ask Yourself the Right Questions
Choosing the right type of asset finance can help save you time and money to invest in growing your business. MediPro considers all manner of assets for finance. From vehicles for commercial and personal use to heavy machinery and fit-outs.
How MediPro Can Help You
Types of Asset Finance
When considering asset finance options, ask yourself:
- How much capital do I need to grow my business?
- When do I need to smooth the bumps in my cash flow?
- What are the tax outcomes of asset financing?
- How long will I need the equipment and will I need to upgrade it?
- Is technology rapidly changing in my industry?
- Do I want to ‘finance to own’ or ‘finance to return’ my asset?
Generally speaking, asset finance options include: Commercial Hire Purchases; Financial and Operating Leases; Chattel Mortgages; Novated Leases; and Technology Rentals. Each is suited to different commercial circumstances, so when considering your options, you may want to talk to your accountant or tax advisor. Below is an introduction to these main types of asset finance.